Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy VD


Awwww.... Tom remembered Valentine's Day!

I was in doubt because the boy has a bad cold, or probably the flu. Chloe and Andrew have it, too, and Chloe's has been the worst, poor bella! Tom's baritone has slipped down to bass and this morning he was nice enough to wish me a happy THANKSGIVING!

So I had no idea he would actually get me anything. He got me a package of chocolate covered strawberries. Yummy!

Now it's not an expensive gift, but to me those are the best kind. I didn't ask for anything, and I really didn't even expect anything.

So tonight I'm making dinner (using Turkey of course!) and we'll have a big decorated cookie that I got at Hyvee last night. Yep, it's not romantic, but who cares ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home