Sunday, February 03, 2008

One of those silly little polls that people like to put on their blogs

Firsts

First best friend: Sherri. My mom and her mom were more best friends than we were, and we had absolutely nothing in common but she was really sweet.

First real memory of something: Standing on the beach in Virginia. I was 2 and my mother has told me that there is no way at all that I could remember it, but I spent my entire early childhood in Illinois and we don't exactly have oceans there ;)

First car: 1984 grey Buick which I not-so-affectionately named "Deathtrap" because of its tendency to die in the middle of intersections.

First date: Double date picnic at Lakeside Park.

First real job: Catfish King. Don't ask.

First screen name: ellis1992

First self purchased album: I really don't want to answer this. Let's just say it was Country and stop at that.

First funeral: My elderly neighbor. I was about 7?

First pets: A dog named Dawg. I didn't name him, but my brother and I wanted to call him either Peanut Butter and Jelly or Fireplace, so Dad won his choice of names.

First piercing/tattoo: Ears pierced at 13. No tattoos yet.

First credit card: Target Visa.

First true love: How do you know it's true? Probably Tom.

First enemy: Tara. The bane of my 5th grade existence - and many of the other 5th graders as well. I hope she got some counseling or something - she was truly messed up.

First big trip: Lots of trips between Alton and Slater to visit my grandparents.

First play/musical/performance: I used to go to children's theater in Alton, where a local community college put on plays for us.

First musician you remember hearing in your house: I was the first one with any training, but my Dad used to play a little piano, too.


Lasts
Last big car ride: Going to Alabama to visit the 'rents.

Last kiss: ??? How sad is that?!?! Chloe gave me a kiss today if that counts. I guess it's just a sign that I've been married for 15+ years!

Last good cry: It's been far too long.

Last library book checked out: The Handbook of Infant Mental Health. Yep, not really a bestseller, but it's very useful.

Last beverage drank: Iced tea

Last food consumed: Turkey sandwich.

Last phone call: My sister-in-law, Jen :)

Last time showered: This morning

Last shoes worn: Black slip on Merrells.

Last cd played: Duran Duran, Red Carpet Massacre.

Last item bought: Groceries. Before that, socks. I'm, like, so fun!

Last disappointment: Realizing how long it had been since I had a good kiss from Tom, so I just interrupted the Super Bowl to give him a good smooch. He was pleasantly surprised ;)

Last soda drank: Cherry Coke Zero.

Last ice cream eaten: Peanut Butter Cup ice cream from Ben and Jerry's. We don't get Blue Bell here, dammit!

Last time wanting to die: About a month ago.

Last time scolded: ?? I usually get off the phone with mom when she starts that crap, so I really can't remember.

Last shirt worn: multicolor floral shirt.

Last web site visited: weather.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home