Sunday, February 03, 2008

Superbowl Blah

I just can't get into the Super Bowl this year. I'm not even interested in the commercials as much :( I really don't care for the Patriots. Yes, they have a good record, but I just don't care for them. I can't get behind the Giants either. I couldn't put my finger on why, but Tom reminded me that they are in the same division as the Cowboys, so I guess that might be a reason.

Anyway, I'm going to watch Missouri women's basketball today - free tix are always good! I'm taking Chris and Chloe and we should have a great time ;) Last time I went to a game I went to see Missouri play Baylor. Since I was sitting with my coworkers, I had to promise that I wouldn't be obnoxious in rooting for Baylor. Instead, I just took the quiet, smiling approach ;) I don't think they appreciated that much, either LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home