Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bits and Pieces

We're halfway through January and classes are about to start. Thankfully we have a three day weekend so I can get caught up on life and actually get online.
I've had to chase the kids off my puter because they've all fallen in love with the internet and they all have internet lives and identities. Kinda scary! But I monitor what they're doing and it's all good.

Missed Angel Food this morning and I felt a little guilty about it, but it's the first time I've missed helping.

Chris' birthday is the 28th and I haven't found the one thing I'm planning on getting him, so I might have to change tactics. I should have ordered it online!

My new niece is due any day!!! I am so excited!!!

It is so damn cold here that I'm REALLY missing Texas!!! And that takes some doing. Every time I miss Dallas I take a deep breath and look outside - no pollution :) Then I go on my 10 minute commute and smile.

I guess this is my ADHD post - maybe it is contagious? Maybe I just need a little chemical help. Or a nice stiff drink ;)

Good things in my life right now:
Dad is improving!
Kids aren't killing each other
My living room is actually clean and presentable (or at least it was 10 minutes ago)
This semester should be easier than last semester.

Bad things:
Classes start this week and I'm NOT ready yet!
Still too much extended family drama
It's COLD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home