Sunday, December 09, 2007

Winter Wonderland or something like that

Well with all the posting I've been doing, it's probably pretty obvious that I've been sitting in a nice warm house while the ice storm continues outside. This morning church was cancelled as was Chloe's orchestra concert. And we had shopped SO long for a dress that didn't look like it came out of Pat Benatar video. I mean, she's only 9, I was hoping to be able to dodge the slutty clothes for at least a little longer!

I found a really cute silver and black dress with a black velvet shrug. Then we hit the Gap and found the most adorable red satin skirt with a big bow and a white sweater to go with it. I'll try to get some pics on here sometime - it's just too cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home