Saturday, February 02, 2008

Welcome to the world, Caroline Margaret!

I became an aunt for the second time in a week! Caroline was born on January 29th. We are SO excited and can't wait to meet her. Jen and Steve will probably be trying to make a trip down to Bama to see my folks, since they won't be able to travel to meet her. We're thinking this should be around Spring Break, so we'll be able to go as well.

She is such a cutie! I'm thinking she looks a little more like Jen at this point, but it's really too early to tell. For the first several years we kept going back and forth on who our children looked more like and they've finally settled into somewhat of a pattern. Andrew and Chloe look more like Tom but act more like me. Chris looks more like me (in a blond haired thin male sort of way - you have to see old pics of me or my dad to really see it) but he totally acts like Tom ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

congrats to Jen and Steve!!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home