Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy VD

Well another Valentine's day has come and gone. I actually got a cute necklace and earrings. We even had a nice romantic night planned. I got a pizza to cook for the kids and then had a second dinner for just the 2 of us. Oops.

Chloe is sick now. And no-one is more needy than the Bella when she is sick :( Chris and Andrew are still hacking away, but at least they are improving. Chris should go back to school tomorrow. But then Chloe will be out. So we're going on 2 weeks with kids at home. And we're down to one car since the truck is in need of hospice, but is instead being patched up to hit the road again.

Anyway, our plan was for the kids to have their dinner and then go downstairs to play video games while we had a nice candlelit dinner. Oh well... Maybe next time ;)

Sometimes I think these days are really overrated. But at least things have been going very well here. I have no idea why LOL. We're stuck in a big rut and we're down to one vehicle, and I haven't been able to get out of the house except for work, school, and foraging expeditions. But for some reason right now I'm happy with the way things are? I won't question, maybe the meds are working LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home