Friday, October 13, 2006

The world's most telling Walmart ad

I might have been a little sleep deprived, but while driving to work last night, a radio ad drew my attention. You might have heard it. It features someone pretending to be a journalist, reporting on a sale. He then says:

"More on shopping at Walmart"

which I immediately heard as

"Morons shopping at Walmart"

You would think that someone would have caught this by now? And anyone who's ever been to Walmart has to know that the morons love this store. Particularly after midnight and on the day after Thanksgiving. I love seeing entire families there at 5 am, small children in tow, trying to buy toys. WTF????? Why not have someone stay at home. And yes, I am confirming that I am a moron for braving the sales, but I consider it an adventure, and I am cheap ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home