Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Beautiful day, great radio!

I walked out the door of the hospital to find that the weather was overcast and chilly. Some people may think of this sort of weather as foreboding, but I absolutely love it. Fall is definitely here!
The colors of the leaves just seem to stand out better when the weather is cloudy. And my car almost looks green (someone needs to tell Ford that the color sage should be green, not beige). Plus, it reminds me of the first time that I flew into Boston to visit my brother. We descended from the clouds to find a wonderland of golds and reds and browns :)

The great radio comes into play from the songs that were playing on my way home. First was Fascination Street by The Cure. One of my favorite songs from one of my favorite bands! I love the bass line, and the whole song just puts me in a relaxed sort of mood. Next up was Beautiful Day by U2, which just sort of summed up the whole feeling. Nothing like getting off work, having a great drive, and listening to great music :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home