Thursday, October 05, 2006

Catching up on life

Ah... The first real off time I've had for a while! I worked a Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday, then slept Thursday, then drove REALLY early on Friday to Dallas for the reunion! It was SO much fun! Then hit the State Fair on Sunday on the way home. Then worked Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday. And now I'm off until Monday with nothing to do :)

The kids are off of school on Friday, so that tells me that we need to do something fun. I don't know what yet, but we'll think of something ;) If we travel, we're not going far. We're heading to Chicago on the weekend of the 22nd, and I just got back from Dallas, so I feel like staying pretty close to home.

The weather was absolutely beautiful when I left work today. Overcast, cool, and the leaves were turning. I love fall! So different from Dallas where it was in the 90s and so terribly sunny, that it hardly seemed to be October. Maybe we'll go camping ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home