Friday, May 02, 2008

Big Time Prayer Request

I have a friend from church, Debbie, who has been battling cancer. I've emailed people with this prayer request, but I don't think I've blogged about it. She had surgery and then radiation and was given a clean bill of health in April. About a week later she started having problems with back pain. She went in for a scan and found that she had metastasis to the spine. Since then, she's had spots show up on her liver and lungs, despite receiving chemotherapy.

She is a wonderful person - someone who always has time for others and never complains. It is hard to see anyone go through something like this but especially someone as giving as her. To make things worse, she is about my age and has two young children (ages 4 and 7).

Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers. She needs all the help she can get!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home